Sure I love to read news in blogs and in non-traditional forms of media, but there is still something magical about seeing your name in the paper in a positive light. The Dayton Daily News had a very nice article in today’s edition about my employer, Hafenbrack Marketing, and our recent move to the Kuhn’s Building in Downtown Dayton, Ohio. The artcle featured comments from our owner, Dave Hafenbrack, about our growth and the decision to move downtown. In the article, Dave references the fact that with the growth of the company and the move came the need to add a new salesperson – that is me. So, if you read the article, or just came upon this post and you:
- own a business in the Dayton area
- manage a business in Dayton area
- are starting a business in Dayton area
- are responsible for marketing and generating sales growth for a company in Dayton
- just want to meet someone in the Dayton Marketing Community to build your personal network
please contact me at Hafenbrack Marketing. You can find me at (937) 424-8950. Ask for David. I would be happy to give you a tour of the place, buy you a cup of coffee, and work to discover ways that I can help you. If you missed the article in the Dayton Daily News, check out the link below. Happy New Year!
Thanks to the DDN for doing such a nice job!